May 26, 2015

Things I'd Like To Do This Summer

Hello friends! So i've put together a mini list of things that i'd like to do/improve on this summer. I graduated college this a few saturdays ago and for my major I am required to do 2 internships which consist of 240 hours each. I'm currently in one and I am getting ready to start another one here very soon. So i'll be stuck in Morehead for just a little longer. With that being said, here are a few things i'd like to do this summer.


  1. Do more artsy things (paint,diy,draw)
  2. Grow a flower garden
  3. Make more delicious recipes for Gary and I
  4. Take more photos with my DSLR and my Instax
  5. Read books!!
  6. Go on more spontaneous adventures.
I'll be sure to keep you all updated on the progress from this list as summer progresses. Thats all for now. Bye! 


Follow on Bloglovin
**all photos don't belong to me. Credits to weheartit

No comments:

Post a Comment