August 2, 2016

Why Long Distance Relationships Suck.

Relationships are a challenge and by adding distance to the equation makes it that much more challenging. It's such a beautiful feeling to be loved by someone. Previously, I've written about why long distance relationships are worth it however, this one is going to be the exact opposite of that. Recently Gary came to visit me in Los Angeles for about 2 weeks but, this past Sunday I had to drop him off at the airport again. I completely forgot how shitty of a feeling it is to say bye to someone that you love so damn much. Honestly, it's one of the most painful feelings in the world saying bye. To me it feels like my heart has been ripped out of my chest and trampled on by a freaking stampede of elephants. You feel so down and in your feelings for quite some time and then it's all okay again... For now.... Until...  
  • You want to go on date night but all you can do is FaceTime your significant other.
  • You'd like to go on an adventure on your day off.
  • You really want to go get day drunk at a brewery.
  • You really want to surprise someone and make them breakfast/lunch/dinner.
  • You really would like to share a pizza with someone else.
  • You really want to hold hands.
  • You really want to cuddle.
  • You just really really want a hug and kisses on your forehead.
Yeah so it sucks. Long distance relationships suck. That's all. Bye. I miss you already.

No comments:

Post a Comment