January 1, 2014

The 2013 Experience.


Well here is to another year flying right by and leaving me with the same thoughts every year. "Wow time flies, what did I even do with my life this year?" I feel like it was just yesterday where I was anticipating for 2013 to swoop in. It may be super cliche of me to say this but, the year went by way too quick! That's just the cold heart truth though. I created so many memories that I can go on and on about it. But, i'll maybe come back to those feelings a bit later.

I went through my iPhoto and looked back at all of my photos. There are so many things that i've done this year and I never even realized how much I actually did accomplish! With that being said, let's jump right to it.
This year I finally had a real college spring break. I went to my first club and also my first beach party out in Daytona Beach, Florida.

I was able to be vegetarian for 4 months. I came home from college for the summer and I basically gave up on that part of my life. I wouldn't mind going back to that lifestyle again. I hardly even noticed that I wasn't eating meat anymore.

I visited one of the most famous golf courses and played Pinehurst course No.6! I learned a lot and also improved my golf game this past year!

I tried out some new foods this year! Lobster Nachos from Disneyland, Lemonade, real japanese ramen, Milk macroon ice cream sandwich and Sprinkles cupcakes!
I traveled to Vail, Colorado and Cincinnati, Ohio.
I went to Universal for the first time in about 10 years and a few times to Disneyland. Sad to say that 2013 was the last year for my Disney annual pass! It was a good 4 year run though.

I created my first gingerbread house!! I'm no Chef Duff Goldman though haha.
Last but not least I lost roughly 20 pounds this year! 2014 = lose more weight.

So that's just a few things that happened this year. It's amazing how many things occur in one year and not actually realizing how these events impact your life. Wellp, thats just the way the cookie crumbles...

I'm excited for what 2014 has in store for me! I hope its just as great as this year. Cheers to 2014 */clinks glass of wine/