August 27, 2013

College Athlete-anya!!

Hello all,

It has officially been one week since I've been back at school. For those of you who don't know who I am. Here is a short little "about me" if you want to even call it that. 

My name is Vanessa Bognot and my story all started on July 16th, 1993 when I entered into this crazy world. I was born and raised in Los Angeles, California. I have two amazing parents and also two older siblings. From what I can remember Golf has been a major part of my life. My father started me up at the age of 5 years old. Golfing all throughout my life has led me to a full scholarship to a magnificent school in Eastern Kentucky. Morehead State University. 

Okay, now lets get back to the main point of this post.

So far this semester has been going pretty well! Then again I'm only in my second week of classes. Haha :p! 
I forgot what it's like to be tired. To not ever really have a day off. It's all q constant grind and the only rest that I can get is when I actually sleep. Lets put it this way: when I'm not in class I'm golfing or working out. When I'm not golfing I'm studying. When I'm not doing anything I'm sleeping or partying if I'm lucky ;). 

It's hard being a college athlete. But I'm so blessed and very thankful to get my school paid for. (grins)

--xo Nessa


p.s. I want to make a new YouTube video. But of what is the question. Any ideas? Leave a comment or tweet me a suggestion :)