June 8, 2014

LA Pride in West Hollywood!

On Friday, my sister, Elinor and Naz went down to West Hollywood for LA pride! This was my first year going and it was so much fun. It all took place in the West Hollywood park where there was a bunch of live music, food, alcohol and fun little games. I was so pumped because Betty Who was performing! For those of you that don't know who she is, she is an Australian artist who has very old school, disco-y, feel good music. She's a blast to watch live and she's soooo adorable! Her most popular song is 'Somebody Loves You' which was used in a flash mob marriage proposal which went viral online.
One of the cutest proposals ever. Makes my eyes get watery every time. Anyways, we danced the night away and walked along the streets for the rest of the night. Here are a few photos I snapped with my iPhone:
Seriously, she's a great performer. 
She took a break from her songs and sang Destiny's Child - Say My Name for a little bit. I loved her even more haha!
I was obsessed with her all white everything outfit too!
I took this picture at the end of the night so theres some smudging (check out my left eye lol). Here is my make-up of the day.

LA Pride was a blast and I can't wait till next year!

follow me on bloglovin