February 9, 2015

So you had a bad day... lets conquer it!

Bad days suck! But, they happen and all we can do is take the rest of the day by one thing at a time.

Today I had a pretty bad day which led to a full blown panic attack. I just got so overwhelmed with all of these little things until I just blew up. Throughout the day I just wanted to keep crying. I mean it wasn't really helping me deal with the bad day but thats all I really wanted to do. The more I kept crying the more I couldn't breathe and well that always sucks.

Anyways, the point of this post is to help you conquer your bad day!
  1. Just keep breathing because everything is going to be okay
  2. Even though things feel so crappy right now just try and make the best out of what you have
  3. Drink some fluids and make sure to eat (don't over eat though hehe)
  4. Take on tasks one thing at a time.
  5. Find something that makes you calm and do it (I usually listen to music and ignore the rest of the world)
  6. Don't dwell on the bad, but look at the positives. 
  7. If you need to cry. DO it and OWN it!! I believe that crying helps.
  8. Tomorrow is a new day to conquer. You got this!
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment