Bad days suck! But, they happen and all we can do is take the rest of the day by one thing at a time.
Today I had a pretty bad day which led to a full blown panic attack. I just got so overwhelmed with all of these little things until I just blew up. Throughout the day I just wanted to keep crying. I mean it wasn't really helping me deal with the bad day but thats all I really wanted to do. The more I kept crying the more I couldn't breathe and well that always sucks.
Anyways, the point of this post is to help you conquer your bad day!
- Just keep breathing because everything is going to be okay
- Even though things feel so crappy right now just try and make the best out of what you have
- Drink some fluids and make sure to eat (don't over eat though hehe)
- Take on tasks one thing at a time.
- Find something that makes you calm and do it (I usually listen to music and ignore the rest of the world)
- Don't dwell on the bad, but look at the positives.
- If you need to cry. DO it and OWN it!! I believe that crying helps.
- Tomorrow is a new day to conquer. You got this!